We are delighted to be working with BRANZ to find a talented and passionate Senior Communications Advisor to work within a highly capable and dedicated team.
Opportunities within the BRANZ Marketing and Communications team do not come along often. Proud of their work, this fast-paced, friendly, and close-knit team is committed to delivering high-quality communications that allow internal and external stakeholders to connect with BRANZ.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Communications Advisor, with exceptionally strong writing skills to contribute to the BRANZ Annual Review and other important publications. You will be working within a talented team that prides itself on delivering high-quality advice and communications material to staff and key stakeholders.
As a true senior advisory role, we seek someone who can hit the ground running from day one and enthusiastically engage with stakeholders, whilst ensuring the delivery of the BRANZ strategic communications plan to support the achievement of the BRANZ vision.
You will bring your experience and expertise to provide leadership, advice, and support to the communications function of BRANZ. As a self-starter, with passion and energy, backed by a commitment to add value through your work, you will be taking the lead on key communication projects across all areas of the business, therefore stakeholder engagement skills are paramount.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Communication Advisor that has:
- Experience producing exemplary written publications.
- Experience updating website content and understanding marketing strategies in addition to written communication.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to manage multiple pieces of work, while being genuinely collaborative and demonstrating a partnering approach to teamwork.
- Strong internal and external communications experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- An ability to maintain a strategic outlook, working within a busy environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Skilled in prioritising, at the same time ensuring that important stakeholder needs are considered.
BRANZ is an independent and impartial research, testing, and consulting company focusing on challenging Aotearoa New Zealand to create a building system that delivers better outcomes for all. Located at a large modern complex in Judgeford, a rural area less than half an hour from Wellington city.
In addition to their great culture and environment, there are many other benefits of working at BRANZ, including free parking, an onsite subsidised café, income protection and medical insurance, an active social club and much more.
To discuss this further, please reach out to Kim Lusby – Director at Likemind, 027 3333 624 or email email@example.com
More information on BRANZ can be found at www.branz.co.nzLikemind is an equal-opportunity employer. We work closely with our clients to encourage collaborative and diverse working environments throughout New Zealand.